Automatic Gate Maintenance
It is a legal requirement that all commercial automated gates must be regularly serviced and maintained following the manufacturer’s recommendations.We are able to offer a variety of service packages dependent on the type of site, this is all dependent on the amount of use the equipment is getting / cycles per day. We offer a no obligation site survey and can offer initial advice on the best route to a safe functional compliant system, that will comply with HSE standards.
- Talk with client to asses any issues and failures that have noticed.
- Inspect and test system operation.
- Inspect structure and general condition of gates.
- Carry out risk assessment to check for any guarding issues.
- Replace backup and safety system batteries, as required.
- Check manual release, and that client is clear on operation.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Test and Inspect all safety edges and stop systems for correct operation.
- Check run times and adjust as required.
- Carry out Electrical Report as per British Standards 7671.
- Test any intercom and adjust levels if required.
- Clean out foundation boxes and check drainage holes are clear in underground operators.
- Report any areas of concern and provide recommendations.
- Clearly affix service sticker and re test due date.
For further advice or information please do give us a call on 01989 472220 or email email@example.com